Prices of the lessons of skiing with a snowboard or alpine skis:
|Duration of the lesson||55 min.|
|Individual lesson||25.00 €|
|Lesson for 2 persons||38.00 €|
|Lesson for 3 persons||45.00 €|
|Lesson for 4 persons||50.00 €|
|Lesson for 5 and more persons||54.00 €|
Work Hours of Ski School
|Monday:||14:00 - 21:00|
|Tuesday:||12:00 - 21:00|
|Wednesday:||12:00 - 21:00|
|Thursday:||12:00 - 21:00|
|Friday:||12:00 - 21:00|
|Saturday:||9:00 - 22:00|
|Sunday:||9:00 - 20:00|
Important practical advices for the ones who are going to ski for the first time
• Skiing will bring more joy and pleasure if you start learning with an instructor from the very beginning. Professional briefing and advice will protect you from unnecessary and sometimes painful experiences.
• For children under 8 years old, it is recommended to have one lesson several times a week.
• If a lesson with young children (3-7 year old) ends quicker than within 20 minutes, the school will repay money for the lesson.
• Older children and adults may organise longer trainings (1.5 - 3 lessons) three or four times per week.
• If you have registered for a lesson, come 30 minutes earlier and first appear at the skiing school; we will notify if the lesson starts in time or slightly later, complete the formalities and we will refer you to rent of the equipment. In case of long queues at the rental centre, we will help you to rent the sports equipment quicker.
• Duration of the lesson – 55 min. The lesson may start up to 15 min later than agreed due to unforeseen circumstances.
• The latest lessons may start not later than 9:00 p.m.
• Please bear in mind that most probably after one lesson you will not be able to ski on the Alps, but it is important to know that everyone learns skiing at different pace. Make skiing your goal without limiting yourself to the number of lessons, you will have more pleasure if you evaluate your achievements and progress after each lesson.
If you want to register for a lesson with an instructor, please call to the school by phone 8 687 96392 during working hours.
Liepkalnis school for snowboarders and skiers
Particular attention is paid to teaching of children and beginners. We start teaching skiing children over 3-4 year old when they may start playing skiing games, thus, gradually teaching them necessary skills. Children over 6 years old are taught snowboarding. We recommend start teaching children with individual lessons; later on, children may train in larger groups with one instructor/two instructors. To make learning and improving of children more funny, the instructors will prepare a belt of obstacles with funny and simple figures that may also be tried by adults. During the skiing lessons children and youth under 18 year old are subject to the principles of non-formal education.
We offer individual and group lessons that may be set up of family members, friends and colleagues. Together you may enjoy the training conducted by an instructor and share your impressions.
If you are planning a trip to the mountains and have never tried to slide with skis or a snowboard, we recommend you to learn skiing here in Lithuania, on Liepkalnis ski runs. Skiing conditions on the hill are perfect and a professional team of instructors that will help you to prepare for your holiday in the mountains works here. Enjoy your skiing from the very first moment!
Those you already have some experience in skiing, but are willing to improve their skills are also invited. A lesson with an instructor will help to broaden your horizons, become more self-confident and find out more new nuances of the winter sports which is so loved by everyone.
Please note that safe skiing will bring pleasure to you and your children.